As defined under the D. Lgs. n. 196/2003, art. 13, titled "Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali", we inform you that the personal data you provided to the company Federica Salvatori Franchi or otherwise acquired by the company, in respect of laws and contractual provisions, will be treated in respect of the law cited above and of confidentiality obligations.
The personal data are collected in order to achieve the requirements of the contractual obligations with the customer, of legal and fiscal obligations, for accounting, for billing, for credit management and for sending communications, informations and promotional documentation.
The treatment of personal data will take place through instruments that guarantee safety and privacy and it can be made through automated instruments to store, manage and transmit the data.
NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND EFFECT OF REFUSAL TO SUPPLY
The providing of personal data isn't compulsory; anyway, without the data, or in case the consent of treatment is refused, we would be unable to to maintain any contractual relation with the person concerned.
PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
- in the cases provided by the law;
- to companies, entities or consortiums that supply data processing services to our company or who perform activities that are instrumental to the one of our company;
- to banks for the management of receipt and payments;
- in anonymous form for research or statistics purposes;
- personal data will not be transferred abroad, in any case.
The data controller is the company Federica Salvatori Franchi, with headquarters at Via Cà Foscolo 39 Ca' Foscolo 39, Localita' Monteveglio, 40053, Valsamoggia (BO), Italy, VAT number 03031921202.
ART. 7: CUSTOMER'S RIGHTS
In relation to the processing of personal data and as defined under the D. Lgs. n. 196/2003, art. 13, the customer has the following rights:
- to obtain confirm of existence or not of personal data regarding him and their intelligible communication;
- to obtain the indication of the source of the data, of processing purposes and treatment modalities, of the logic applied to computerized processing, of the identity of the holder and managers, of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them;
- to object, totally or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, although relevant to the processing purposes and, in any case, to those provided for the sending of advertising material or direct selling else carrying out market research or commercial communication.